Thursday
CRITICAL REFLECTION
I was unable to attend many of the tutes in the second half of the semester due to work commitments. The other tutes fell on other days when i worked or was unable to go. I still went to lectures and attempted the tutorial work. However, from what i do know the subject was very informative and well done. Actually the most impressive part of the whole course that i will mention is the involvement and efforts of the teaching team. I genuinely believe that this is the most interactive and caring subject i have done (and i have been here for three years). There seems to be a genuine interest in the students by the staff regarding this subject and also the university success of the students. I have completed many subjects now and will honestly say that the interest displayed in this subject by the lecturer and tutors is very refreshing and does impact greatly on a students success. Well Done. The assessment was fair and balanced (maybe not having 50% of the course based on a single multiple choice test, not that i am complaining, i love it) but the assessment was a good representation of that which was learned from the course. There is no better lecture than those where you watch movies.Lol! This was a great subject especially for new students due to the care and interest provided by the staff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment